Location: The Colony
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Infrastructure Technology Lead Analyst is an intermediate
level role responsible for assisting with migration from Pivotal
Cloud Foundry to OpenShift and help formalize the building blocks
for the core infrastructure and migration strategy. We are looking
for candidates who have production experience with OpenShift based
platforms, expertise in automating distributed systems, scaling a
fast-growing platform, maintaining high availability, capacity
planning and a forward thinking/DevOps/SRE mindset ready to take on
In this position, you'll be responsible for (but not limited
- Triaging and troubleshooting production issues and blameless
postmortems for incidents.
- Researching and implementing ways to automate the management of
- Collaborate closely with multiple team such as engineering,
datacenter, vendor just to name few.
- Support development and production support teams across our
growing development, UAT, and production environments on
- Building out uptime, latency, and error and capacity monitoring
for the stack.
- Taking part in on-call rotation for support.
- Skillful in cloud security to help us with cloud adoption and
expand into AWS and beyond for bursting purposes etc.
- 5+ years of infrastructure support experience
- Development experience is a plus
- Experience with container orchestration framework such as
- Experience supporting Linux systems hosted in a cloud
- Experience with CI/CD products.
- Understand and assist in implementing monitoring in cloud and
of the PaaS/IaaS
- Strong understanding of IT Risk and IS security fundamentals in
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum fundamentals.
- A strong desire to understand complex systems and how to
troubleshoot and make them highly available. Education:
Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$116,880.00 - $175,320.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, The Colony , Cloud Engineer, Engineering , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!