Marketing Manager (Caliber Collision)
Company: Caliber Collision
Location: The Colony
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Service CenterCSCS TXJob SummaryWe are seeking an accomplished,
driven Marketing Manager who approaches marketing with a mindset
that is both creative and analytical. By leveraging consumer
insights and business data, the ideal marketing problem-solver will
play a key role in elevating the Caliber customer experience, as
well as developing, implementing, and executing strategically
integrated marketing initiatives. This individual will help
increase brand awareness, conversions and drive positive
associations with Caliber Collision and the overarching Caliber
parent brand. The role requires a skilled marketer with a
well-rounded perspective, dedication to producing good quality work
and embraces working in a collaborative and purposeful business
organization which is committed to Restoring the Rhythm of Your
Life.With a passion for marketing, this role will partner with the
Marketing Director to build and implement cohesive B2B and B2C
marketing plans in paid, owned and earned channels, including brand
campaigns and media plan development. Collaborates with the Brand
Ambassador team, Operations leaders, and marketing agencies to
create content and programs positioning the brand as relevant and
in step with both B2B and B2C audiences. Additionally, builds brand
awareness and engagement through relevant, measurable initiatives
in support of recruiting efforts resulting in a steady influx of
candidates, from recruits through new hires.Essential Job
- Key liaison between agency partners and cross-functional teams
to solve business needs and implement tactical marketing strategies
that support the brand.
- Develops and executes tactical aspects of marketing programs to
achieve stated objectives.
- Helps manage marketing budget and process invoices.
- Plans and oversees execution of integrated marketing plans,
including public relations, center messaging and collateral, social
media channels, reputation management, owned digital channels, paid
- New market entry plans
- Local Store Marketing
- Manages and executes center-level requests for local store
marketing requests and initiatives such as sponsorships, local ads,
- Strategic Accounts and Brand Ambassador support (B2B)
- Develops and manages Caliber Collisions monthly digital content
calendar to ensure content such as social media and email
effectively integrate with key messages, engage audiences, and
- Manages and analyzes online reputation management, including
customer relations and Caliber/Collision inquiries through website,
social media, and third-party online review platforms, including
Google and Yelp.
- Works alongside Director of Marketing and other marketing
teammates to create synergy and cross-promote multiple lines of
business in the Caliber family of brands.
- Creates briefs and directs outside agencies on key marketing
initiatives to ensure effective and efficient development/execution
of marketing campaigns.
- Manages development, production, and distribution of
promotional and collateral materials to cross-functional teams:
operations, sales, strategic accounts, and marketing team.
- Works alongside Director of Marketing to analyze marketing
programs, adjust strategy, and optimize mix of paid, owned, and
earned media tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Provides reporting on program results, media analysis, and
regular status updates on marketing program performance.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as sales,
operations, and community partners to successfully execute local
- Maintains consistent brand positioning and messaging throughout
product lines, marketing materials, and events.
- Other duties as assigned.Skill/Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field; or equivalent
combination of education, experience and training that provides the
required knowledge and skills.
- Minimum three to five years of well-rounded and hands-on
experience in corporate marketing, preferably in retail services,
marketing agency, B2C, and/or automotive services.
- Growth mindset naturally curious and interested in learning,
asking relevant questions, and solving business problems using data
analytics mixed with creativity.
- Supports creation, implementation, and management of brand
content/messaging across all paid, owned, earned channels.
- Experienced manager of project plans, timelines, flawless
implementation, and an understanding of operational metrics is
- Must be highly organized, proactive, detail and deadline
oriented, with ability to concurrently handle multiple priorities
while providing a high level of service to internal and external
- The ability to read and write in Spanish, is a plus but not
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with individuals
at all levels of the organization.
- Expertise with computer systems and software, including MS
Office, internet and social media applications, content creation
software such as Adobe Creative Suite desired.PIQ3PandoLogic.
Keywords: Marketing Manager, Location: The Colony, TX -
Keywords: Caliber Collision, The Colony , Marketing Manager (Caliber Collision), Executive , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!