Company: Caliber Collision
Location: The Colony
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Service CenterCSCS TXJob SummaryThe Benefits Manager is
responsible for developing, implementing and administering new
plans, processes, policies and procedures to effectively improve
efficiency of the department and services performed. Ensures legal
compliance of employee benefit programs including reporting and
disclosure. Assists in the evaluation and management of vendors.
Assists in the recommendation of new and/or improved employee
benefit plans that will allow us to compete and retain great talent
at a cost affordable to our employees and to the company.Essential
- Manages benefits program to include day-to-day administration,
open enrollment, benefits education, Intranet benefits website,
compliance, claims resolution, change reporting, invoicing and
- Administer various-sponsored benefit programs including health
and welfare, disability, FSA, 401K
- Ensure benefit plans follow all legislation and proactively
manage compliance to ensure records, processing and procedures meet
or exceed compliance standards (e.g., HIPAA, DOL, etc.)
- Ensure communications to employees are understandable,
straightforward and compliant
- Contact for Benefits systems and processing through HRIS
database using ADP systems. This includes outsourced vendors.
- Evaluates and prepares recommendations for new benefit plans
and/or modifications to existing plans.
- Oversees benefits compliance with federal and state
regulations, staying ahead of Healthcare reform and educating team
members on the impact of the legislation.
- Oversees the design, development and preparation of benefits
related reports (e.g., benefit metrics, flexible spending
non-discrimination testing, participation analysis, benefit
- Audits benefit plans for compliance with government
- Analyzes benefits experience for cost-control and
- Maintains plan documents, summary plan descriptions,
communications materials, required legal notices and administrative
- Manages the annual benefits open enrollment process. Develops
and publishes communication materials for program updates.
- Creates and maintains recordkeeping systems and procedures on
insurance coverages, billing, and transfer of data to carriers,
401(k) plans and team member transactions/activities such as new
hires, promotions, transfers and terminations.
- Manages administration of the 401(k) plan, including enrollment
of new team members, 401(k) loan or withdrawal processing,
communications related to ERISA notifications and investment
changes. Partners with our 401(k) plan advisor on providing
education on the 401(k) plan to our team members. Assists with the
annual Plan audit and oversees the discrimination testing.
- Oversees the preparation and submission of government-mandated
reports and communications to team members.
- Assists the Director of Benefits & Leave Administration in
managing vendor relationships.
- Occasional travel to regional offices for open enrollment
presentations and when transitioning newly acquired companies onto
- Other duties as assignedSkill/Requirements
- Five (5) to ten (10) years' experience with benefits
- Experience with Workday, Word, Excel, ADP Payroll and with any
health and benefit related database programs
- Knowledge of Company policies/procedures & benefit package
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential
- Effective communication skills, oral & written
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively communicate
with people in potentially stressful situations
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly
- Ability to speak Spanish helpful, but not necessaryPIQ3
Keywords: Caliber Collision, The Colony , Manager, Benefits, Executive , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!