Director Of Information Technology
Company: RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc.
Location: The Colony
Posted on: June 24, 2022
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL IN THE DFW
Job SummaryThis position will lead the Information Technology staff
and projects. Reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with leadership to create the technology roadmap,
participate in openings/development, creation/ support of systems,
design/communicate technology standards, and be liaison with
departments and vendors.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day operation of the IT
department including the Support Desk; Ensure team responds in a
timely and efficient manner to help desk issues and change
- Lead the technical service, training, communication, and
- Execute against technology vision consistent with products
- Manage projects within reasonable timeframes and budgets;
ensure adequate software and hardware support contracts are in
- Maintain effective partnerships across the organization, and be
able to influence management, peers and project staff through an
inclusive style, leadership ability.
- Works with vendors on the support and maintenance of the
designated environment within the organization.
- Ensure systems facilitate appropriate data access, integrity,
reporting, and analysis capabilities.
- Help establish and enforce the following processes and
standards: IT Customer Support, IT Customer Communications, IT
Business Change Management, User administration, System
administration, and Network Administration.
- Assist in restaurant openings by working with both corporate
and franchise staff.
- Review existing technology choices regularly to ensure they
still meet the requirements of the company and properties;
Continually seek ways to leverage technology to improve
- Proactively research and locate necessary tools and processes
to identify troublesome trends as they develop.
- Communicate regularly with CIO or designee on overall health of
Information Technology area.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a Computer Science, or Business
Administration; or any equivalent combination of education,
experience, and training that provides the required knowledge,
skills, and abilities.
- 3+ years of successful IT management experience, experience
leading technology for a brand which manages the restaurant
operations, and experience with new restaurant openings.
- Experience in managing large scale IT projects.
- Experience managing enterprise systems in a corporate IT
- Experience creating and issuing standards and policy in a
corporate IT environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry and operations with
current restaurant technology and trends.
- Excellent technical knowledge of technology disciplines and how
systems integrate with multiple environments and other
- Excellent working knowledge of restaurant systems, including
but not limited to POS (hardware and software), network, inventory,
labor, payment systems, and guest-facing technology.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and
coordination and management of people.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of computer mainframe(s),
restaurant software and POS systems, and server environments.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication, mentoring,
and listening skills used to work independently or collaboratively
with other departments.
- High level of attention to detail and strong analytical,
visualization and conceptual skills.
- Strong skill in problem-solving, inductive and deductive
reasoning, and logical decision making.
- Strong skill in reading, writing, math, and interpreting
general business documents.
- Strong project management skills.
- High drive, sense of urgency, and initiative; ability to
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with
- Must be dependable, reliable, and adaptable while displaying
integrity, a strong work ethic, and professional demeanor.
- Must display critical and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to meet the needs of guests and anticipate the needs of
- Ability to manage and supervise by motivating team members to
apply skills and techniques to solve problems.
- Ability to travel and to work nights, weekends, and
- Prolonged periods of time sitting at desk and working at
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle or
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- May involve some bending, standing, or walking.
Keywords: RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc., The Colony , Director Of Information Technology, Executive , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!