Company: Caliber Collision
Location: The Colony
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Service CenterCSCS TXWith over 24 years in the automotive
services industry, we lead through our core values and our purpose
of providing world class service to our customers. Provide
opportunities for all the employees to reach their full potential
and deliver on our commitments to our clients and customers. We do
the right thing by offering a robust benefits package including
day-one benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K), vacation plans to
support work-life balance, leadership development programs and
coaching, career growth opportunities, and exposure to multiple
business models in the automotive space.
Job SummaryThe Planner works as a support specialist in developing
partnerships between different functions to support the service
centers. Manages communication and projects related to improving
performance of the service centers. The position reviews service
centers performance and facilitate cooperation and coordination
between headquarters and the centers.Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze centers performance and drive business decisions to
improve service levels and efficiencies.
- Lead projects to drive improvements, implement new tools, and
deploy enhanced systems in collaboration with other functions.
- Manage effective communication and liaise with all relevant
internal and external stakeholders to ensure the requirements are
identified, assessed, and appropriately integrated into the
- Effectively coordinate, plan, and manage internal and external
- Manage centers workload by preparing monthly data using cross
functional input and facilitate regional meetings.
- Research business issues to define risks and identify
- Leverage industry best practices and continuously improve
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Perform other tasks as assigned.Qualifications and Education
- Bachelors degree in business, management, marketing, supply
chain or other relevant fields.
- PMP certification desirable
- 7+ years Customer Support and managing projects to improve
- Working knowledge of planning processes, Excel, and data
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and with
other cross-functional teams.
- Capability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced
- Presentation skills of data and facts to larger audience
including senior leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic
information, political views or activity, or other applicable
legally protected characteristics. Caliber is committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures.PIQ3PandoLogic. , Location: The Colony, TX -
Keywords: Caliber Collision, The Colony , Project Manager/Planner, Executive , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!