Per Diem / PRN Nurse RN - Rehabilitation - $27-36 per hour, Nights
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Location: The Colony
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a per diem / prn nurse RN
Rehabilitation for a per diem / prn nursing job in Plano, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Rehabilitation
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Up to 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights, flexible
- Employment Type: Per Diem / PRNDescription SHIFT: Nights
(rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
RN Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit--- Seasonal PRN Status with a
Full-time--Schedule--Night Shift 7P - 7A
Our Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise
and the highest quality care in the most compassionate way.-- Our
40-bed Inpatient Rehabilitation RNs provides continuing, skilled
care for adult patients while they recover their strength and
functioning after debilitating injury, stroke, trauma, amputation,
neurological disorders, orthopedic intervention and surgical
procedures. Teamwork is the key on our floor as we interact well
with our Physicians, Therapists and Social Workers.-- From
treatment to patient and family education, our rehabilitation
specialists customize a plan of care based on each individual's
diagnosis, needs and personal goals.
SEASONAL STAFF PROGRAM --[Runs through April 8, 2023]
Must have at least one--(1) year--acute care RN experience in the
area of specialty - Med/Surg/Inpatient Rehabilitation
Pay Rate: $60/hour
A completion bonus of--$2,000--to be paid after the successful
completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all
shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion
bonus will be paid per 36-week season.
- Program Requirements:
- All Seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per
pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4-week
- During the course of the 16 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k)
and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- All seasonal RNs will have one opportunity to pass the clinical
- Current FT, PT and PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to
join the Seasonal program for 2022-2023.
- Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department.
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family's
needs. You can choose from a variety of medical and dental coverage
plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to
enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and
childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, student loan
repayment and tuition reimbursement program.--
There's a real difference at Medical City Plano, and it's evident
in the way we touch the lives of those we treat.
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 603-bed acute-care facility
with more than 2,070 employees and over 1,466 physicians on staff,
representing over 70 specialties and sub-specialties. Our main
campus in the heart of Plano includes the main hospital and medical
offices, an outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive
cancer-treatment center, an emergency and Level 1 trauma center, a
radiology/imaging center, a comprehensive cardiovascular program,
the Center for Lifestyle Enhancement, The Bariatric Institute,
Wound Care Center and complete women's and children's services
including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 neonatal
- Current licensure as an RN in TX
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by
either the American Heart Association or American Red
- BSN highly preferred
- Minimum one year of hospital Medical Surgical nursing
- Experience working any trauma area is highly
- Inpatient Rehab and longer stay Med Surg experience is also
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Medical City Healthcare Job ID #4439_00058-173206. Pay package is
based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to
confirmation). Posted job title: Seasonal RN PRN Inpatient
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, The Colony , Per Diem / PRN Nurse RN - Rehabilitation - $27-36 per hour, Nights, Healthcare , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!