Customer Service Coordinator
Company: Ethan Allen Global Inc.
Location: The Colony
Posted on: January 15, 2022
GENERAL OBJECTIVES The Customer Service Coordinator provides
exceptional "after the sale" service for our customers. SPECIFIC
- Handle post-delivery customer service inquiries.
- Schedule service technicians for in-house service calls.
- Notify customers of pre-delivery damages or errors that will
cause a reschedule.
- Monitor all open customer service requests.
- Maintain service logs and files.
- Track service requests by store, customer, designer and type of
- Assist in providing service trend reports.
- Process SRs for parts orders and repair and return orders.
- Assist in RA paperwork and track for completion of credit.
- Work with inventory control personnel to ensure proper
disposition of damaged inventory.
- Assist in coordination of reorders or repairs of inventory and
- Provide back-up support to the schedulers.
- Interface with store personnel as required.
- Provide delivery and service update reports for store
- Conduct "post service" surveys with customers.
- Perform any other duties as required.EducationHigh school
graduate preferably with an Associate's degree with courses in
business and communications or comparable experience. ExperienceOne
to two years retail background with emphasis in customer service.
Other Requirements Strong communication and listening skills.
Ability to work well with others. Solid understanding of Ethan
Allen's products and warranties. May require holiday, evening and
weekend hours. Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury home
furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty
years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries
on three continents. We built our company on a vertically
integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We
believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent,
drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in
the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support
by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Benefits are an important part of the total compensation that are
offered, providing peace of mind and financial well-being. Ethan
Allen is committed to offering a variety of benefits that allow
associates to choose whether or not to participate based on
personal and family needs. Some of the benefits offered are two
company subsidized Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Coverage
and Health Savings Account (including Employer contributions), cost
effective Dental and Vision plans, 401(k) plan (with Employer
matching contributions and Profit Sharing), company provided Life
Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability (FT associates only),
Flexible Spending Accounts - Health Care & Dependent Care, Commuter
Saving Plans - Public Transit & Parking, Voluntary Whole Life
Insurance, Voluntary Critical Care Insurance, Voluntary Accident
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Purchase Program,
and Employee Referral Bonus Program. Ethan Allen is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Ethan Allen Global Inc., The Colony , Customer Service Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!