Restaurant Assistant Manager - Brewed DFW Airport
Company: zHBF M2 Concepts JV, LLC
Location: The Colony
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagard--re is an award-winning and innovative Airport
Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill
our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and
inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you
immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts
that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- On-line Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Merchandise and dining discounts
- Transportation and parking space assistance
How You can Make a Difference
- Working for Paradies Lagard--re provides you with the
opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your
community and the environment.
- As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world,
our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and
health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our
customers can trust.
- Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic
concept from the local community, you will create and deliver
first-class experiences for the traveling public.
- Build a great workplace for strong performers by promoting and
driving an engaged workforce, career development, and
- Must have a passion for the guest!
- Maintain a professional restaurant image, including restaurant
cleanliness, food quality and presentation standards, and grooming
- Be a visible presence, available to members of your team,
guests, and airport partners. Monitor the performance of your team
and operational systems, making adjustments, as necessary.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Investigate and
resolve complaints concerning food quality and service, responding
to guests and General Manager with a resolution within 24 hours.
Take all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into
- Drive top line sales and profitability.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and adjust readily to
fast-moving, ever-changing circumstances, and utilize
problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to solve situations.
- 3-5 years of experience restaurant management
- Obtain and maintain current ServSafe Food Manager's
Certification within six months of hire/promotion.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. and perform essential job
functions such as standing, bending, reaching, gripping, climbing
on a ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods and the ability to work in an
environment with varying temperatures.
- Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is
desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will
be considered as an alternative.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions:
food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security,
company policies and procedures, personnel management,
recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Must agree to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
environment. The schedule is determined by business needs.
- Proficiency required in reading, writing, Microsoft Office, and
Keywords: zHBF M2 Concepts JV, LLC, The Colony , Restaurant Assistant Manager - Brewed DFW Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!