Company: Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
Location: The Colony
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games is seeking a Line Cook -to join
our team -at The Colony location
- Starting at $17 per hour!POSITION SUMMARYAn Andretti Line Cook
is -responsible for anticipating guest needs, and exceeding guest
service expectations all while providing a fun and exciting
atmosphere. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in
various areas, in many capacities, and following Andretti Indoor
Karting and Games high standards of quality Guest satisfaction.KEY
- Ensure food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a
- Remain knowledgeable about the restaurant menu and make
accommodations on individual orders as requested by guests.
- Set up, stocks and organizes work station throughout the shift.
- Practice proper storeroom and inventory control procedures.
- Follow proper heating and cooling standards.
- Resolve problems with wait staff, customer orders, or other
food-related issues in the kitchen in a timely and efficient
- Understand the safety practices and knows correct set up,
operation, break down and cleanup of all equipment.
- Maintain utensils such as knives in safe and appropriate
working condition as well as ensure that all utensils are clean
before each use.
- Label, date and properly store prepped and cooked foods.
- Follows proper safety and sanitation guidelines according to
local and company health regulations.
- Assists with Guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure
positive Guest experiences.
- Constant working knowledge of Andretti brand, product and
policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and professionally while interacting
enthusiastically with Guests and fellow co-workers.
- Performs Opening, Running and Closing department duties as
- Prior line cook -experience is strongly preferred.Andretti
Indoor Karting & Games can be the Starting Line for your
CareerAndretti Indoor Karting & Games (AIKG) is -a rapidly growing
Family Entertainment company. Our six AIKG locations are currently
in Florida, Texas & Georgia and feature high-speed, high-tech
indoor Karting on multilevel tracks, multi-player immersive Virtual
Reality Simulators, Arcade fun, and sophisticated restaurants &
event spaces featuring scratch cocktails and culinary creations
crafted in our kitchens.
- We start our non-tipped entry level positions at -$15 per
- We are DRIVEN to develop, train and promote from our entry
- Support for ongoing professional development and
training.Skills & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The desire and ability to be pleasant, upbeat and sociable
throughout the workday. -
- Work varying days, nights, holidays and weekends.Physical
RequirementsThe physical demands described are representative of
those that must be met by an Andretti Associate to successfully
perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable
accommodations will -be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walk or stand for extended -periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing
- Perform functions which require organization, bending,
reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 50lbs.
- The ability to communicate quickly and accurately
- The work environment may include bright, dim or flashing lights
and loud sounds
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary
- Be able to understand, follow and maintain safety standards at
all timesPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, The Colony , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...