Company: Nebraska Furniture Mart, Inc.
Location: The Colony
Posted on: June 20, 2022
At Nebraska Furniture Mart (NFM), we've been hiring friends
since 1937-people who share our passion for helping customers feel
right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of
us! People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture
Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a
few reasons why: A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs
in our history A safe place to work and shop A path to the career
of your dreams (career development opportunities) A culture that
encourages volunteering and serving our communities.
Pay Range: $18.58 - 23.13 Hourly PLUS INCENTIVES.
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Nebraska Furniture Mart's warehouse is a fast-paced, team
environment where we load and unload product, assemble and inspect
customer deliveries, stock product on the sales floor, build
inspirational product displays and perform reverse logistics. This
position is eligible for a $150 incentive per pay period.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
* Safety First: Handling products so you are safe and the product
is damage free
* Play Your Part: Maintain accurate inventory
* Work Smarter, Not Harder: Safely use mechanical aids (flats,
dollys, box cutters, power tools, etc.)
* Set the Stage: Assemble and inspect product
* Use Your Tools: Forklifts, stock pickers, tuggers, etc.
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a
lifestyle they love, for the people they love-because that's what
Qualifications: Can You Check These Boxes?
* Must be 18 years of age
* Positive, upbeat attitude
* 6 months' labor or warehouse experience preferred
* Ability to use basic hand tools preferred
* Ability to lift, push, pull required weights per established
requirements for the department
* Ability to work night, weekend and/or early morning hours based
on business needs
* Pre-employment screening includes, but isn't limited to, criminal
Benefits: What's in It for You?
* As a full-time member of our NFM Family, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
* Paid holiday and paid time off
* Staff discount on merchandise (Collectively, NFM staff has saved
almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid training
* 401(k) with company matching
* Short and long-term disability
* Employee assistance program
* Career development and advancement opportunities
* Community volunteer opportunities
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Job Family Warehouse
* Job Function Non-Manager
* Pay Type Hourly
* The Colony, 5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr, The Colony, Texas,
United States of America
Keywords: Nebraska Furniture Mart, Inc., The Colony , Machine Operator, Other , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!