Appliance Designer - Appliance Design Center 6220
Company: Nebraska Furniture Mart
Location: The Colony
Posted on: June 22, 2022
At Nebraska Furniture Mart (NFM), we've been hiring friends
since 1937-people who share our passion for helping customers feel
right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of
us! People love working here! Glassdoor ranked Nebraska Furniture
Mart in the top 50 Best Places to Work in the U.S. and here are a
few reasons why: A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs
in our history A safe place to work and shop A path to the career
of your dreams (career development opportunities) A culture that
encourages volunteering and serving our communities.
Pay Range: $30,000 annually (Base+Commision) = Targed earnings $55K
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Do you have an eye for design and display? If so, we have the
perfect job for you! As Nebraska Furniture Mart's Appliance
Designer you will be responsible for assisting NFM customers plan
and design in-door and outdoor high-end kitchens.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- : Counsel client on space planning, layout and color
coordination to ensure practical and esthetically pleasing designs
- Follow up:
- Work designated territory to generate sales in new home and
business construction Generate:Your work will directly impact our
ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people
they love-because that's what we love.
Qualifications: Can You Check These Boxes?
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 3 years of retail sales experience.
- Product Knowledge preferred.
- Appliance background (School or work experience) including the
ability to read blueprints and layout floor plans.
- Interior Design, Architecture or Art background preferred.
- Ability to work night and/or weekends based on business
- Pre-employment screening includes, but isn't limited to,
criminal background checkBenefits: What's in It for You?
- As a full-time member of our NFM Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise (Collectively, NFM staff has
saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Community volunteer opportunitiesNebraska Furniture Mart is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Nebraska Furniture Mart, The Colony , Appliance Designer - Appliance Design Center 6220, Other , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!