Supply Chain Specialist
Company: Caliber Collision
Location: The Colony
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Service CenterCSCS TXJob SummaryResponsible for contribution,
execution and on-going management of the Corporate Supply Chain and
Procurement Strategy.Essential Job Duties
- Manage all related procurement functions including, but not
limited to, vendor negotiations and contract management, supplier
performance management, program management, product evaluations and
standardization of purchasing policies.
- Create category management plans for indirect categories.
- Utilize spend management data reports to drive value within the
- Execute disciplined price audits that ensure that contracted
deviated prices are appropriately invoiced through distribution
- Develop and leverage best class practices in sourcing of supply
chain partners (distributors and manufacturers).
- Manage vendor and item compliance reporting that documents
vendor contracts for service, quality, deviated pricing, and the
collection of rebates and allowances.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that support and influence
alignment with the organizations sustainability mission/goals.
- Partner with and support both internal and external
stakeholders to develop strategies and tactics that achieve stated
goals while maintaining Calibers standards and financial
requirements. Other duties as assignedSkill/Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field; or equivalent
combination of education, experience and training that provides the
required knowledge and skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience in procurement function
- Tenured negotiation skills and RFP management. Strong knowledge
of related industry operating costs, procurement methods, and
- Good working knowledge of industry-standard analytical tools
- Respects a thoughtful, structured approach in planning and
decision making while demonstrating an appropriate sense of
- Seeks to understand the customer experience; approaches
business decisions from the perspective of the customer.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, team player with the ability to work
independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills.PIQ3PandoLogic.
Keywords: Supply Chain Specialist, Location: The Colony, TX -
Keywords: Caliber Collision, The Colony , Supply Chain Specialist, Other , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!