Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Sherman, TX
Company: Radiant Autism Center LLC
Location: The Colony
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Radiant Autism Center, we're all about people! We believe in
serving our families with excellence and integrity, cultivating an
environment of growth for our kiddos and team. This healthy and
strong culture is our top priority. We are seeking fun people who
live in alignment with our values, and who want to be part of
something bigger than themselves.
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) will have primary
responsibilities and secondary responsibilities. The focus of this
position is to provide clinic-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
services to Radiant Autism Center's clients. This position will be
heavily focused on the implementation of treatment plans and data
collection. Rare weekend availability may be requested.
RBT Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provide direct client care in 1:1 and group settings, utilizing a
combination of intensive teaching and natural environment training
- Follow the prescribed behavioral skill acquisition and behavior
- Collect, record, and summarize data on observable client
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding
client progress, as instructed by the BCBA.
- Collaborate with treatment team including client, parents and
caregivers, outside professionals, and co-workers.
- Ensure that the clients are in a safe and positive environment at
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
RBT Secondary Job Responsibilities
- Assist with parent and caregiver training in line with client's
individualized treatment and behavior reduction protocols.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy
- Participate in team meetings and training workshops as
- Follow the policies and procedures of Radiant Autism Center at
- Assist other team members in preparing client materials as
RBT Basic Competencies and Requirements
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and
skill sets accordingly.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage
multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with
clients, co-workers, supervisors, and community members.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and
abide by the code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to
clinical skills, professional development, ethics, technology, and
training in order to perform job responsibilities to required
- Ability to interpret and implement clinical protocols.
- Must maintain a professional appearance with regard to clothing,
grooming, hair, and make-up.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
RBT Safety Requirements/Preferences
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- CPI Certification
Keywords: Radiant Autism Center LLC, The Colony , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Sherman, TX, Professions , The Colony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!